- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rockett Pedals The Dude Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56173 000000000 J56173000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dude is J. Rockett Audio Design's take on the legendary Dumble Overdrive Special. The Dude can go from clean boost to classic Dumble sounds to hi...Click To Read More About This Product
For a wide range of guitar needs, The Dude abides.
The Dude is J. Rockett Audio Design's take on the legendary Dumble Overdrive Special. The Dude can go from clean boost to classic Dumble sounds to high gain.
Level: The Level control introduces clean boost and can be used independent of the Ratio control
Ratio: The Ratio control introduces the ratio of gain vs boost. You can achieve the classic ODS sounds very easily but it all depends on your guitar, pickups and amp as to where the sweet spot is. Start blending in the gain control and it will simultaneously reduce clean volume and introduce gain. Somewhere in the middle is the sweet spot or mix of the two, please experiment.
Treble: Turn to the right to increase treble, to the left to decrease treble
Deep: The Deep control varies the level of midrange prominence. Turn to the left and it will be scooped in the midrange with more emphasis on treble and bass. Turn the Deep control to the right and it will introduce a thick, low midrange. Once you achieve your desired tone on the deep control, adjust the treble to taste for clarity.
- Four control knobs for tone shaping
- Tones range from clean boost to high gain
- Compact design fits easily on pedalboards
Call or click to order today!
- 9V negative tip adapter and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Optional 9V battery operation
- True bypass switching
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.3 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.