- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron Buzz Kill AC Hum Eliminator Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15035 000000000 J15035000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocktron Buzz Kill AC HUM Exterminator Audio Isolation Transofrmer is designed to kill 60Hz/120Hz ground hum (BUZZ) by cutting the ground loop th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eliminate the hum and hear your guitar as it was meant to be.
The Rocktron Buzz Kill AC HUM Exterminator Audio Isolation Transofrmer is designed to kill 60Hz/120Hz ground hum (BUZZ) by cutting the ground loop that can exist between audio products such as guitar rack systems, pro audio products, mixers, etc. Two channel inputs and outputs make it ideal to use in rack systems to KILL that constant ground hum. This is done automatically inside the Buzz Kill without affecting your tone or degrading your signal.
Once you have detected a ground loop issue with your system, in order to exterminate it you must first find the connection causing the issue. Begin with one unit at a time until you have found the unit(s) causing the ground loop. Insert the Buzz Kill using the inputs and outputs between the offending units to eliminate the ground hum. NOTE: you should not use the Buzz Kill after a power amplifier.
- Input Jacks: 2x 1/4" Unbalanced
- Output Jacks: 2x 1/4" Unbalanced
- Impedance: 20k
- Maximum Input: 4dBU
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"; 116mm x 70mm x 37.5mm
- Weight: 8.5oz; 240g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.