- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 Guitar Floor Audio Switcher
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584207 000000000 584207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 guitar floor switcher provides 8 discrete loops all with True Bypass. The PatchMate Loop 8 also delivers both buffered ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rocktron expands the controller universe by adding a floor version of the PatchMate Loop 8.
The Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 guitar floor switcher provides 8 discrete loops all with True Bypass. The PatchMate Loop 8 also delivers both buffered and non-buffered signal paths, and 128 programmable presets with real time control using its 9 high-quality metal foot switches.
The 8 loops are configurable for multiple purposes including Channel switching, effects loops, guitar routing and more. The Rocktron stompbox adds preset programmability along with pedal True Bypass to any standard pedal board with ease.
The PatchMate Loop 8 Floor is easy to set up and program with real-time user controls. Program the unit from the top panel using the switches. Recall the first eight user presets using the eight onboard footswitches or access a total of 128 presets using external MIDI program changes. External MIDI Continuous Controllers add the ability to trigger loops externally.
The Rocktron PatchMate Loop 8 Floor supports intelligent latching and momentary switch sensing, which allows the user to use any MIDI continuous controller number without any other programming effort.
The PatchMate Loop 8 Floor has buffered Active and Passive inputs, with passive/active and active outputs on the back. It can be set to any MIDI channel, and is programmable from the top panel as well as configured for use on any of 16 banks of controllers via the top panel switches.
The MIDI In/Out/Thru jack makes the Rocktron PatchMate an ideal addition to any floor setup, providing programmable presets, 8 loops with true bypass, real time control, and external loop capability to your pedal board. And as if that weren't enough, by using Rocktron's Smart Controller Technology, the PatchMate Loop 8 Floor switcher works for momentary amplifier switching.
- Power Switch and LED
- Active Input Jack
- Passive Input Jack
- Store Button
- Loop Buttons
- Passive/Active Out
- Active out jack
- MIDI out/thru jack
- MIDI in jack
Channel switching, effects loops, guitar routing, and more. Order your PatchMate now.
- Active Input Impedance: 1.5 mOhms
- Active Output Impedeance: 150 Ohms
- Input Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Send Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Return Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Output Jacks: 1/4" mono
- Power requirements: 9V AC 3.4amps 4 pin DIN connector
- Dimensions: 1 rack space, 19" wide, 1 3/4" tall, 6.5" deep,
- MIDI In/Thru/Out: 7 pin DIN, (standard 5 pin cable plugs in without phantom power feature), Thru/Out 5 pin DIN
- Phantom power: Provided on MIDI IN jack pins 6 and 7 - 9V AC 2amps
- Presets: 128
- MIDI program change: 0-127
- Midi control: Change commands in groups of 8 with 16 banks 0-7, 8-15, 16-23; 120-127
- Relays: Gas filled, contacts gold-plated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.