- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron Tri Wah Selectable Mode Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150145 000000000 150145000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You will love the Rocktron Tri Wah Selectable Mode Wah Pedal with its three-position switch that allows you to choose from normal, classic and bass m...Click To Read More About This Product
Excellent multi-function wah performance for a budget price!
You will love the Rocktron Tri Wah Selectable Mode Wah Pedal with its three-position switch that allows you to choose from normal, classic and bass modes.
The Normal setting offers the frequency sweep that is the industry standard. The Classic setting is a sweet vintage wah that is musical and expressive. The Bass setting is not only designed for bass guitar, but also provides the frequency sweep to make drop-tuned and 7-string guitars scream!
Adjustable pedal rocker tension lets you adjust the pedal action for a lighter or heavier touch. The Tri-Wah includes Rocktron's easy access battery compartment which makes changing batteries during a gig a breeze.
The Tri-Wah, as with all wah-wah pedals, should normally be put in the beginning of your signal chain. Although you may place your wah at any place in your signal chain, it usually sounds best at the beginning-directly from your guitar (or bass).
Put it in the cart!
- Maximum input: +10dBu
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output impedance: 1K ohm
- Wah frequency range: 400Hz (heel down) to 2KHz (toe down)
- Current consumption: 35ma
- Power requirements: 9VDC / 300ma
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.