- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue G10 10W 1x5 Guitar Combo Amp with 20 Foot Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L39051 000000000 L39051000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue G-10 10W guitar combo produces a variety of tones in a compact size.The Rogue G-10 preamp section has a master volume and overdrive switch ...Click To Read More About This Product
Just add a guitar to get the music flowing.
The Rogue G-10 10W guitar combo produces a variety of tones in a compact size.
The Rogue G-10 preamp section has a master volume and overdrive switch to go between clean and overdriven sounds. The 2-band EQ is simple and allows for adjusting the amp to match the player's style and guitar. The headphone jack automatically switches off the internal speaker.
The Rogue G-10 is a great starter amp and will continue to serve as a practice tool for those that graduate to a larger amp.
Musician's Gear 20' 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable
Insulated cable with rubber end covers provides full signal integrity and low noise. Provides 20 feet of freedom for the budget-minded. 1/4" plugs.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 10W
- Single channel with overdrive
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x5" custom
- Controls: 2-band EQ, master volume
- 1/4" headphone out
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 9" x 6.1" (260mm x 230mm x 155mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.