- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480176 000000000 480176000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Although there are many acoustic amplifiers on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acou...Click To Read More About This Product
The singer-songwriter's one-stop gig solution!
Although there are many acoustic amplifiers on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC-60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus--including a new wide mode--plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and standmountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-channel design: Guitar input plus mic/line input with phantom power
- Stereo 30W/dual 6-1/2" speakers loud enough for club gigs and small PAs
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multiband chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo line out for PA and recording; subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection
It's fantastic sounding and wonderfully compact. Order today, you'll love it.
- 15"W x 10-3/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- 22 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.