- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Cube Lite 10W Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93154 000002000 H93154000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining great COSM guitar tones, iOS interfacing, and a quality 2.1 Channel audio system, the CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier lets you play and record a...Click To Read More About This Product
A stylish compact amp with a built-in iOS interface for playing and practicing anywhere.
Combining great COSM guitar tones, iOS interfacing, and a quality 2.1 Channel audio system, the CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier lets you play and record at home along with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Connect your iOS device to the i-CUBE LINK jack and launch the free CUBE JAM app, then riff along with backing tracks and record your playing to share your music and archive song ideas. With stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, you'll enjoy rich, satisfying sound reproduction for both guitar playing and casual music listening. And with an attractive look that blends with any home dcor, the CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier can occupy a permanent spot in your living space, always at the ready when you want to plug in and jam.
Killer Guitar Tones
The CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier provides three great COSM tones-JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME-giving you a wide range of sounds for playing any style of music. Reverb and chorus effects are onboard as well, with true stereo performance for a wide, expansive sound.
2.1 Channel Audio System For Impressive Sound
Equipped with stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, the CUBE Lite's powerful 2.1 Channel audio system delivers a rich, full sound that belies the amp's compact footprint. When you want to practice silently, just plug in a set of headphones to mute the onboard speakers.
Easy iOS Device Integration with i-CUBE LINK
With the newly developed i-CUBE LINK interface, the CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier lets you integrate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your axe in a familiar and satisfying way-through a real amp with great tone. Other interfaces require bulky, specialized add-ons to plug your guitar direct into the iOS device, resulting in a clumsy, inconvenient playing experience. With i-CUBE LINK, you just connect to your device's audio jack with the included cable, then blend the COSM tones and iOS audio together at the amp with simple, intuitive controls. The versatile i-CUBE LINK jack can also be used as a simple stereo input, enabling you to hook up nearly any music player or audio device and play it through the CUBE Lite.
CUBE JAM App
The free Roland CUBE JAM app turns your iOS device into a fun command center for jamming, recording, and learning. Play back commercial songs and minus-one tracks through the CUBE Lite via i-CUBE LINK, and riff along for hours with awesome COSM tones. CUBE JAM also records audio through the i-CUBE LINK connection, allowing you to easily capture your jams. After you're done recording, you can adjust the volume of your guitar and backing music independently, then export your mix to a 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV file. The app also includes great tools for music practice, including independent speed and pitch adjustment of audio playback, Center Cancel to remove solos and create your own jam tracks, and more.
Normally, recording from the CUBE Lite Guitar Amplifier into CUBE JAM or another app captures the sound as you hear it, with the COSM tone applied. Activating the CUBE Lite's Direct Mode feature lets you capture dry guitar sounds while monitoring with the COSM sound. Recording dry tracks in this way gives you the option to experiment later by "re-amping" with any guitar app of your choice. Direct Mode also allows you to use real-time guitar processing in any app, monitoring the live output with the CUBE Lite.
Stylish Design For Modern Living Spaces
Offering an appearance more like a consumer audio system than a typical rugged-look guitar amp, the CUBE Lite blends in seamlessly with any home living space. In addition to being a great guitar amp, it also doubles as a high-quality playback system for your digital music library.
- Owners's Manual
- Mini cable (4 poles)
- Rated Power Output: 10 W (Stereo speakers 3W x 2 + Subwoofer 4W)
- Nominal Input Level (1kHz): INPUT: -10 dBu i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speakers: 7.5 cm (3") x 3
- Amp Types: JC CLEAN CRUNCH EXTREME
- Controls: POWER switch Amp Type switch DRIVE knob VOLUME knob BASS knob TREBLE knob CHORUS/REVERB knob
- Control (i-CUBE LINK/STEREO AUX IN): VOLUME knob, Amp Type
- Indicator: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type i-CUBE
- Connectors: LINK/STEREO AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 5.7 V)
- Current Draw: 1000mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 250mm x 147mm x 135mm (9-7/8" x 5-13/16" x 5-6-/16"
- Weight: 1.7kg (3lb., 12oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.