- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp
- Write a Review
- #480003 000000000 480003000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over 30 years, its sound quality and built-in effects have made the Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp the choice of pro players everywhere. It featur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Roland classic!
For over 30 years, its sound quality and built-in effects have made the Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp the choice of pro players everywhere. It features 2 independent 60W amps, 2 input channels (Normal and Effects) with 3-band EQ for each, and a pair of 12" speakers. Effects include reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, and true stereo chorus. Distortion, reverb, and chorus are footswitchable.
Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
Weight: 62 lbs.
Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Legendary combo with 2 separate 60W RMS power amps for true stereo chorus
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- 2 input channels
- 3-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, plus true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, and distortion
For those in the know, this is a must-have combo! BUY NOW AND SAVE!
- Channel 1: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, and bass
- Channel 2: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, bass, distortion, reverb, vibrato speed, vibrato depth, chorus; on/off, and vibrato
- Channel 2: effect loop serial/parallel
- Effect level: +4dBm/-10dBm
- Chorus/vibrato footswitch
- Reverb footswitch
- Distortion footswitch
- Channel 2 effect loop send/effect loop returns (L/R)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.