- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland KC-350 120W Keyboard Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480194 000000000 480194000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ...Click To Read More About This Product
4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier.
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end. The KC-350 can also be connected to mixing consoles via its line output.
UP TO 4-CHANNEL MIXING
KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players.
STEREO LINK CAPABILITIES
The KC-550 and KC-350 include Roland's Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage.
Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland's new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. Now even the most affordable models can sound huge!
MADE FOR THE ROAD
KC amps are built for life on the road. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- 4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt/12" speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4" phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo applications
A versatile amp with great Roland sound and an easy price. Order today.
- Rated Power Output
- 120 W
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Tweeter x 1
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE)
- -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2-4 (LINE)
- -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK INPUT
- 0 dBu
- AUX IN
- -10 dBu
- LINE OUT
- +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUTPUT
- 0 dBu
- SUBWOOFER OUT
- +4 dBu
- CHANNEL CONTROL
- CH1 VOLUME Knob
- CH2 VOLUME Knob
- CH3 VOLUME Knob
- CH4 VOLUME Knob
- OUTPUT SELECT Switch
- PHONES VOLUME Knob
- MASTER CONTROL
- EQ (LOW) Knob
- EQ (MIDDLE) Knob
- EQ (HIGH) Knob
- SHAPE Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH1 INPUT Jack (XLR type)
- CH1-4 INPUT L (MONO) Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- CH1-4 INPUT R Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT L (MONO) Jack (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT R Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption
- 100 W
- Owner's Manual
- 490 mm
- 19-5/16 inches
- 385 mm
- 15-3/16 inches
- 470 mm
- 18-9/16 inches
- 24.5 kg
- 54 lbs. 1 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.