- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland Micro Cube GX 3W 1x5 Battery Powered Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product J00113
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland 3W 1x5" MICRO CUBE GX combo amp gives you the same tone and versatility that you've come to know and love in the CUBE Series, and puts it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great tone and features you can use anywhere.
The Roland 3W 1x5" MICRO CUBE GX combo amp gives you the same tone and versatility that you've come to know and love in the CUBE Series, and puts it in a battery-powered package that you can take anywhere.It features recording/Headphones output and stereo Aux input for MP3/CD players, etc. The MICRO CUBE GX can be powered on batteries (LR6 (AA) type x 6) or a supplied AC adapter. It also includes a carrying strap.
Rock for Hours on Batteries
The MICRO CUBE GX features the same ultra-compact footprint, battery-powered operation, and big tone that made the original MICRO CUBE such a massive hit around the globe. With up to 25 hours of playing time using six NiMH AA-size batteries, you can enjoy uninterrupted fun while jamming at home, at the beach, on camping trips, at parties-wherever! Increased power output delivers even better performance than before, and a chromatic tuner is built in, eliminating the need to carry an external tuner when you play.
8 Classic and Modern Amp Models
Filled with Roland's renowned COSM amps, the MICRO CUBE GX provides tones for playing any musical style, from ultra-clean jazz to heavy rock and everything in between. The newly added Extreme amp kicks things up a notch, giving you a massive voice for crushing, in-your-face metal riffs. There's also a MIC setting for using the amp with a vocal microphone. Five different EFX types are available to sweeten your sound, with a new Heavy Octave effect that works great for adding unique, ultra-low power to distorted tones. An independent Delay/Reverb processor is onboard as well, with a newly added spring reverb option for authentic surf and roots-rock sounds.
There's no need to lug around pedals when the MICRO CUBE GX comes with eight DSP effects. All the essentials are included-from chorus and flanging to a phaser and tremolo effect. A separate Delay/Reverb processor lets you dial in anything from slapback and long delays to reverb and more (in addition to using one of the aforementioned modulation effects).
The new Memory function turns the MICRO CUBE GX into a dual-channel amp, greatly increasing its versatility. It couldn't be simpler to use-just dial up the amp tone and effects you want, hold the Memory button for a few seconds, and your settings are saved! After that, you can toggle between the saved setup and the current knob settings with a quick button press. Use it for saving a favorite sound, switching between rhythm and lead tones, or calling up a special sound for a particular song or style.
- Power: 3W
- Ultra-compact portable DSP guitar amp with 5-inch speaker
- Runs on battery or AC power (adapter supplied) and includes carry strap
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (interface cable included)
- 8 COSM guitar amp models including JC-120 and a special mic preamp model
- 8 DSP effects: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and separate Delay/Reverb
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Recording/Headphones output and stereo Auxiliary input for CD players, etc.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.