- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seymour Duncan Dirty Deed Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11519 000000000 J11519000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the light, singing overdrive of classic rock to raunchy, screaming, ear-shattering distortion, the Dirty Deed was created for complete versatili...Click To Read More About This Product
Rich, thick tube-like overdrive in a pedal.
From the light, singing overdrive of classic rock to raunchy, screaming, ear-shattering distortion, the Dirty Deed was created for complete versatility. The tone is organic and natural sounding, designed to capture the character of a classic overdriven tube amplifier with elements of distortion, fuzz and overdrive combined into a single wide-range pedal.
With a turn of the gain knob you can go from the sparkling overdrive of your favorite classic rock songs to a rich, powerful hard rock distortion with amp-like saturation. The distortion is thick and beefy with a sweet spot in the mid-range EQ and a strong bass response, while highly responsive Treble, Bass, Gain and Level controls allow you to dial in your ideal sound whether you're using the Dirty Deed as your sole source of grit or you're adding some extra dirt to an already-overdriven amp.
For maximum flexibility the Dirty Deed incorporates an active EQ for 12dB of treble and bass boost/cut. A pair of MOSFET transistors evoke the tube-like harmonics and lush sustain that only come from dangerously pushed amplifiers. Runs on standard 9v to 18v DC power supplies. At 18v the Dirty Deed enhances overall saturation and compression.
After several years of development, this analog, 100% true bypass distortion pedal is now being released to the public. Designed and assembled in Santa Barbara, California.
- Great for chords and leads
- Active two band EQ
- True bypass
- Rugged chassis
- Distortion Circuitry: Discrete MOSFET pair
- Bypass: True bypass
- Gain Control Range: CCW: 30dB +/- 1.5dB; CW: 63dB +/- 1.5dB
- EQ Center Frequencies: Bass 90Hz; Treble 2.1 KHz
- S/N Ratio at minimum gain and maximum level settings: 120dB
- Noise referred to input, 400Hz to 20kHz: 1uV rms
- THD @ 10mVrms input @ 1 KHz with 30dB of gain: 0.12%
- Max Output before Saturation: 2.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2.8K Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter
- (center negative)
- Current Consumption: 6.5 mA Max
- Dimensions: 2.61" x 4.90" x 1.45"
- Weight: 0.8lb.without battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.