- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio One Series Vertigo Tremolo Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- J28029 000000000 J28029000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects. Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping “opto trem” amplitude modulation found in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Discover the spiraling and truly-hypnotic potential of this advanced stereo tremolo.
The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects. Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping “opto trem” amplitude modulation found in vintage Blackface Fenders. Harmonic revives the haunting sway of the Fender Super’s “Vibrato” effect from the early '60s—this vintage tremolo ping-pongs between a low and high frequency boost, creating a swinging phaser-ish effect. Finally, the sweetly overdriven Bias tremolo creates the swampy “bias wiggle” of early tube bias modulation. The Vertigo takes the tonal possibilities a step further with its Shape knob, which allows users to morph the LFO wave shape from square, to sine or opto, to saw tooth.
Out of the box, the Vertigo Tremolo offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the surface resides a treasure chest of swirling effect possibilities. Connect the Vertigo to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for Android or iOS devices) and access Source Audio’s free library of progressive tremolo patterns and hybrid modulation effects - each can be uploaded directly to the pedal. The Neuro App also offers an additional set of adjustable parameters including parametric EQ, wet/dry mix, tap tempo, and stereo separation. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
- 3 Flavors of Tremolo
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks
- Universal Bypass
- Expression Control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.