- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio Programmable EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97835 000000000 H97835000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a thoroughly modern and highly streamlined upgrade to traditional equalizer pedals. This compact, rugged, cast al...Click To Read More About This Product
Guitar EQ with smart features.
The Source Audio Programmable EQ is a thoroughly modern and highly streamlined upgrade to traditional equalizer pedals. This compact, rugged, cast aluminum stompbox provides quick, hands-free access to four different user programmed EQ settings. Whatever your instrument, playing style, or genre, the Source Audio Programmable EQ is the essential tone-sculpting tool for your live rig.
The Programmable EQ packs plus or minus 18dB of range over seven frequency bands, plus an additional frequency band at 62Hz, accessible via the Octave Extend function. Engaging the Octave Extend systematically optimizes the pedal's frequency spectrum to accommodate the specific frequency range of the bass. Once you've dialed in the desired guitar or bass tone, save it in one of four programmable user presets. Each preset is easily accessible via the hands-free footswitch scrolling function. Simply hold down the footswitch and let the pedal scroll through each preset at an adjustable rate - release to engage. The pedal's MIDI input also provides remote access to user presets or engages/disengages the effect. Run a MIDI signal from your POD, Eventide Space reverb, TC Nova System or any other MIDI compatible multi-effects unit and vastly expand your tone horizon within each preset.
The Programmable EQ offers a substantial clean boost of up to 12dB. Use the clean boost for an entirely transparent volume increase or go further and give your amp the front-end push needed for an aggressive natural break-up. The relay-based true bypass footswitch provides improved reliability, remote switching capabilities, and a completely unaffected, hard wire signal in bypass mode. As a bonus, the Auto-scrolling function, which automatically scrolls between all four presets at an adjustable rate, creates unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Vast selection of sounds
- In depth editing
- Active analog bypass
- Rugged build quality
Order today. You'll be amazed at what an EQ oriented in the guitar frequencies can do.
- +/- 18dB range over seven frequency bands.
- Four independent programmable user presets easily recalled via the Footswitch.
- Octave Extend Function: optimizes the EQ for bass with an additional freq band at 62Hz.
- Small Footprint: A compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- 12dB of clean boost.
- Auto-scrolling function: automatically scrolls through all four presets to create unique and dramatic effects similar to sequencer or tremolo units.
- Hardwire "True" Bypass: utilizes a small-signal relay for improved reliability and remote switching capabilities.
- MIDI input: recall presets, engage/bypass remotely via MIDI.
- State-of-the-art DSP ” our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Dimensions: 4.5 in/11.4cm (Length) x 2.5 in/6.4cm (width) x 2 in/5.1cm (height)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.