- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multi Wave Distortion
- Product H97827
The Soundblox Multi Wave Distortion is an anti-retro unit that offers 23 matchless effect types, ranging from traditional to extremely distinct and a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distortion without the mud.
The Soundblox Multi Wave Distortion is an anti-retro unit that offers 23 matchless effect types, ranging from traditional to extremely distinct and aggressive synth-like distortions. The Multiwave's effect types are divided in two categories: Multi Band and Single Band processing. Each processing category is then broken down into three more subcategories: Normal, Foldback, and Octave.
Multi Band processing splits the input signal into 10 distinct frequencies, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final output signal. The process produces a hugely diverse set of tone possibilities, depending on the chosen sub-category. Multi-band Normal offers a crisp distortion with sturdy attack, and heightened note articulation. Multi-band Foldback produces wild synth-like distortions nasty enough to please the most extreme fuzz pedal fanatic. Multi Band Octave creates octave-up distortion tones unlike any harmonizing box on the market today.
The Multiwave also offers Single Band processing which employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire signal. The result is a slightly more traditional, but equally diverse and expressive set of guitar tones.
Plus, the Multiwave is Hot Hand ready for even more possibilities.
- Wide variety of distortion tones
- Multiband processing for clarity and presence
- Active analog bypass
- Rugged build quality
Order today and take firm control over your distorted signals.
- Diverse sound palette ” featuring 21 varieties of our distortion algorithm.
- Multiband processing ” signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Modern Design ” a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP ” our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control ” all Soundblox pedals are ˜Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass ” bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.