- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multi Wave Distortion
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97827 000000000 H97827000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soundblox Multi Wave Distortion is an anti-retro unit that offers 23 matchless effect types, ranging from traditional to extremely distinct and a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Distortion without the mud.
The Soundblox Multi Wave Distortion is an anti-retro unit that offers 23 matchless effect types, ranging from traditional to extremely distinct and aggressive synth-like distortions. The Multiwave's effect types are divided in two categories: Multi Band and Single Band processing. Each processing category is then broken down into three more subcategories: Normal, Foldback, and Octave.
Multi Band processing splits the input signal into 10 distinct frequencies, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final output signal. The process produces a hugely diverse set of tone possibilities, depending on the chosen sub-category. Multi-band Normal offers a crisp distortion with sturdy attack, and heightened note articulation. Multi-band Foldback produces wild synth-like distortions nasty enough to please the most extreme fuzz pedal fanatic. Multi Band Octave creates octave-up distortion tones unlike any harmonizing box on the market today.
The Multiwave also offers Single Band processing which employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire signal. The result is a slightly more traditional, but equally diverse and expressive set of guitar tones.
Plus, the Multiwave is Hot Hand ready for even more possibilities.
- Wide variety of distortion tones
- Multiband processing for clarity and presence
- Active analog bypass
- Rugged build quality
Order today and take firm control over your distorted signals.
- Diverse sound palette ” featuring 21 varieties of our distortion algorithm.
- Multiband processing ” signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Modern Design ” a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP ” our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control ” all Soundblox pedals are ˜Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass ” bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.