- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97824 000000000 H97824000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of our award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wah, envelope, flanging and phasing sweeps.
The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of our award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. This meticulously engineered "stompbox supreme" provides exceptional flexibility, control, and sonic diversity, fulfilling all your envelope filter, wah-wah, and dubstep needs.
The Poly-Mod Filter's 23 filter effects include multiple variations on 2 and 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phaser. Each filter is controllable via envelope follower (i.e. auto-wah), variable wave shape LFO (Low Frequency Oscillation), expression pedal, or our own Hot Hand effect controllers. It includes a variety of adjustable parameters including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed, frequency range, LFO rate (with tap tempo), and Q. Three footswitches and two preset banks hold six easily accessed user presets.
- Wide selection of sounds
- Adjust parameters and store changes
- Excellent fidelity
- Rugged build quality
Amazing all-in-one pedal. Order today.
- 23 Filter Sounds including 2-Pole Low Pass, 4-Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring our signature low-end preserving algorithm Lo-Retain.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP”Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets”Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer”Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control”An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control”All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are "Hot Hand Ready" and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass”Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.