- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
StompLight DMX Pro Lighting Effect Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47950 000000000 K47950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The StompLight DMX Pro brings together patented engineering, professional lighting effects with extraordinary ease. Using StompLight products musicia...Click To Read More About This Product
Make your show a multi-sensory experience.
The StompLight DMX Pro brings together patented engineering, professional lighting effects with extraordinary ease. Using StompLight products musicians, Mobile DJs, artists and venues can quickly add sound active performance lighting to any environment in seconds. StompLight is DMX compatible and is designed to work seamlessly with the StompLight Pal. If you have an existing DMX system the StompLight DMX Pro can function as a controller and/or slave when connected.
from on .
StompLight's 5 Modes
Color Wheel Mode - Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. Great for "stomp it and leave it" overall visual ambiance.
Solid Color Mode - Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
Sound Active (aka Color Organ Mode) - This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
Instrument/Mixer Mode - Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input, adjust StompLight's input gain knob and generate exciting and responsive lighting. This mode also can also utilize the 7-band spectrum analyzer option if desired.
Stroboscopic Mode - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.
Call or click to order today!
- Collapsible 180-degree adjustable lighting array actually built onto an effect pedal.
- DMX 512 compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Brick for "off the grid" use
- Optional 1.6 ounce StompLight Pal DMX Lighting Slave for quick addition of amazing stage lighting
- Atmel ATMEGA Processor with LED Engine and Advanced COB (Chip on Board Technology)
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Robust clam shell design for ease of staging, strike and portability
- Sound and Input Active - utilizing 1/4 in. input and output connectors
- 7-channel spectrum analyzer with a built-in microphone
- Adjustable color, brightness, sensitivity, input gain and effect change rate
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knobs
- Quality foot-switches and potentiometers
- 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight Pal and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Can be mounted on a mic stand. Engineered for the easy addition using Atlas AD11B Surface-Mount Flange Mic Stand Adapter (Female).
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, Calif.
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 8 x 3 in. (12 x 20.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.75 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.