- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
StompLight Pal Ultimate DMX Lighting Slave
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47951 000000000 K47951000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The StompLight Pal is StompLight's innovative DMX lighting slave engineered to connect/cascade with the innovative StompLight Professional DMX lighti...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some color to your stage show.
The StompLight Pal is StompLight's innovative DMX lighting slave engineered to connect/cascade with the innovative StompLight Professional DMX lighting effect pedal, other StompLight Pals and a variety DMX lighting products.
The StompLight Pal may also be used as a stand-alone, solid-color stage light when first connected to a StompLight DMX Pro effect pedal and "loaded" with a selected solid color.
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight Professional DMX lighting effect pedal the StompLight Pal mimics the StompLight DMX Pro's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight Pal is that it can be powered for hours with the external StompLight Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight Pro DMX pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight Pals using StompLight Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight Professional DMX lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight Pal is lightweight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the optional Atlas Sound AD -11B adapter available on our website.
The StompLight Pal works with DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight Professional as the Controller.
The StompLight Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight Pal can be powered with optional rechargeable StompLight Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
Call or click to order today!
- Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing at 400 lumens
- DMX compatible
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness
- Vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Durable carry bag
- Can be mounted on a mic stand. Engineered for the easy addition using Atlas AD11B Surface-Mount Flange Mic Stand Adapter (Female).
- Length: 7.3” (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3” (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9” (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 1 year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.