- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo Pedal
- Write a Review
- J46377 000000000 J46377000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo is an analog stompbox designed to recreate two of the most desirable vacuum tube based modulation effects found in A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile tremolo that offers vintage sounds with total control.
- Switchable AMPLITUDE or HARMONIC modes
- Emulates a Class-A tube amp circuit from end to end
- Achieves magnetic saturation via output transformer
- Gain control with auto level compensation
- Expression pedal control for SPEED
- Accepts standard 2.1 mm neg. tip power supply
- Runs on 9V battery (included)
- Current draw under 30mA
- Pedal size: 12 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.