- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro 1313 Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45716 000000000 L45716000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Supro Delay is a premium analog echo pedal that delivers up to 600ms of buttery vintage delay. In addition to TIME, REPEATS and LEVEL knobs, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some sweet, vintage-style delay to your sound.
The Supro Delay is a premium analog echo pedal that delivers up to 600ms of buttery vintage delay. In addition to TIME, REPEATS and LEVEL knobs, the Supro Delay features a unique FILTER control that provides both low-pass and band-pass functions on a single knob. Using a pair of new-production, MN3005 “bucket brigade” IC chips, the Supro Delay achieves the best signal-to-noise ratio and the most headroom available from any analog echo pedal, new or vintage.
Drawing inspiration from the golden era of analog pedals, the Supro delay was designed by Howard Davis, mastermind behind the legendary late 1970’s EHX Deluxe Memory Man. The original Panasonic MN3005 BBD chips used in these vintage analog delay pedals have been out of production for decades. Far superior in fidelity to the lower-voltage MN32XX series chips more commonly used in modern stompboxes, these high-voltage bucket brigade IC chips provide the longest possible delay time in an analog unit as well as the best headroom due to their robust 15V power rails.
Housed in a custom-made anodized aluminum chassis, the Supro Delay features soft-touch, click-free true bypass switching, so no footswitch noise creeps into your delay line. The Supro delay runs on standard 9VDC power, using internal voltage-doubling to provide world-class performance from a compact stompbox. Taking the analog delay pedal platform one step further, Supro Delay offers an Expression port for assignable control of the TIME, REPEATS or LEVEL knobs using a standard TRS expression pedal.
Call or click to order today!
- All-analog MN3005 BBD delay
- 600ms maximum delay time
- 20ms minimum delay time
- Variable LPF & BPF tone control
- Assignable expression pedal control
- Soft-touch, click-free True bypass switching
- Accepts 9VDC 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- Sound design by Thomas Elliott and David Koltai
- Original circuit design by Howard Davis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.