- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro 1777 Galaxy 300W 4x12" Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59716 000001000 L59716000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Supro 1777 Galaxy 300W 4x12 extension cabinet uses an oversized, “half-back” design with a partially open, angled top section sitting above an is...Click To Read More About This Product
Move some serious, British-flavored air with this convertible 4x12".
The Supro 1777 Galaxy 300W 4x12 extension cabinet uses an oversized, “half-back” design with a partially open, angled top section sitting above an isolated, closed-back bottom. This hybrid design delivers the recording versatility and tonal balance of a vintage-flavored, open-back top section, along with massive thump and low-end punch from the sealed lower section. The Galaxy 4x12 extension cabinet features switchable mono (8-ohm) or stereo/bi-amp (16-ohm) operation for use as independent open and closed 2x12 sections connected to multiple heads.
The Supro Galaxy 4x12 comes loaded with Eminence CV75 speakers and is rated at 300W in mono or 150W per side in stereo. The CV75 speaker was selected to be used in the Galaxy series for its distinctive British tone that absolutely nails the sound of the most coveted, UK-made V30 speakers from the early 80s.
Call or click to order today!
- Power handling: 300W
- Speakers: 4x12" Eminence CV75 speakers
- British voice based on UK-made V30s
- Impedance: 8 ohms mono / 16 ohms stereo
- 102.2 dB sensitivity
- Half-back design with partially open top and sealed bottom
- Black leatherette tolex with suede accent
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.