- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro Black Magick Reverb Head
- Write a Review
- #L26146 000000000 L26146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Black Magick Reverb amplifier adds artist-requested features to the award-winning recreation of the vintage Supro amp loaned by Jimmy Page to the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-gain version of Black Magick amp, with addition of reverb and master volume, developed with input from Lenny Kravitz.
The Black Magick Reverb amplifier adds artist-requested features to the award-winning recreation of the vintage Supro amp loaned by Jimmy Page to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum. Developed in collaboration with Lenny Kravitz, the Black Magick Reverb captures the mid-range grind and signature sound of the original model—while adding all-tube reverb, 2-band EQ and a master volume knob for maximum flexibility. The amp is available as an all-tube head or in a 1x12 combo format.
Much like the original Black Magick, the reverb version features two independent preamp channels that can be linked together using the 1&2 input jack to obtain the fattest possible tone. Additional gain has been added to both preamp channels in the Black Magick Reverb, while the dual-gang, single-knob tone control from the non-reverb model has been reconfigured with separate treble and bass knobs for a wider range of possible sounds. The Black Magick Reverb's 6-spring reverb pan is driven by both channels and then summed with the dry signal just before the master volume control.
An updated, tube-based LFO circuit provides bias-modulated output tube tremolo with double the speed range of the original Black Magick. The output stage of the Black Magick Reverb is based on the same Class-A power amp as the non-reverb model, utilizing a matched pair of 6973 tubes and a custom-made Supro output transformer with 16-ohm, 8-ohm and 4-ohm output options. The combo version of the Black Magick Reverb features the same, custom-designed 12" BD12 speaker found in the original Black Malick combo. Standalone 1x12 and 1x15 extension cabinets can be used with both the head and combo versions for a huge stage sound and the undeniable rock and roll flair of Supro’s Black Rhino Hide Tolex.
- Circuit Type: All-tube Supro Circuit
- Wattage: 25 watts Class A
- Channels: 2 channels with parallel link and shared 2-band EQ
- Tremolo: Output tube bias modulated tremolo, foot-switchable
- Reverb: 6-spring all-tube reverb
- Preamp Tubes: 4x 12AX7, 1x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6973
- Speakers: 1 x 12″ Supro BD12
- Cabinet Dimensions: 20 1/2” x 18 3/4” x 8 3/4” - 52 x 47.6 x 22.2 cm
- Weight: 39.5 lb./18 kg
- Tolex: Black Rhino Hide
- Assembled in New York, USA
Beef up your rig with superior Supro tone. Order the Reverb Head today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.