- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supro Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J37122 000000000 J37122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There is no better pedal for transparently driving a tube amp than the Supro Boost. This J-FET based pedal design delivers up to 20db noiseless gain ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A clean boost designed to sweeten up your sound without sacrificing your tube amp's tone.
There is no better pedal for transparently driving a tube amp than the Supro Boost. This J-FET based pedal design delivers up to 20db noiseless gain boost plus optional High Pass or Low Pass filtering to contour your sound. Simple, straight-forward and effective, the Supro Boost pedal remains clean and sweet at all settings, no matter how hard you push it with other pedals earlier in the chain. The Supro boost also remains frequency linear as the gain is adjusted, allowing the musician to set the desired level of boost without sacrificing overall tone or requiring them to adjust their amp's EQ settings to compensate.
The Supro Boost pedal sports a simple control layout with a single Volume knob and an oversized toggle switch to select BRIGHT, FLAT or DARK overall frequency response. The BRIGHT mode enables a 3db/octave HP (high pass) filter. This setting is useful for thinning out humbucker guitars when adding boost to increase sparkle and prevent mud. The DARK mode enables a 3db/octave LP (low pass) filter. This setting is useful for fattening up single coil guitars when adding boost, to increase warmth and prevent harshness.
Taking the boost pedal one step further, the Supro Boost offers a TRS port for expression pedal control of the VOLUME knob. This effectively turns the Supro Boost pedal into a high-fidelity, active volume pedal with user-adjustable minimum and maximum settings. With the expression pedal in use, the on-board VOLUME knob sets the maximum value while a user-adjustable, internal trimmer sets the minimum volume. All Supro pedals are assembled in Port Jefferson, NY, USA, featuring custom-tooled, anodized, brushed-aluminum enclosures, 9V battery or AC powered operation, rear-mounted metal jacks, easy-access side-mounted battery drawer and studio-friendly, noiseless (click-free) true-bypass switching.
- Frequency linear boost up to 20db
- 6db per octave High Pass Filter option
- 6db per octave Low Pass Filter option
- Expression pedal control for VOLUME
- Accepts standard 2.1mm neg. tip power supply
- Runs on 9V battery (included)
- Pedal size: 12cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
- Current Draw below 20mA
- Original circuit design by Thomas Elliott
Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.