- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SWR WorkingPro 2X10C Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481995
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WorkingPro 2X10C offers 260W of power at 8 ohms (400W with an 8-ohm extension cabinet), housed in a tough, cool-looking cabinet with 2 - 10" spea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Thunderous and portable!
The WorkingPro 2X10C offers 260W of power at 8 ohms (400W with an 8-ohm extension cabinet), housed in a tough, cool-looking cabinet with 2 - 10" speakers, a horn tweeter, and tilt-back legs. An ideal amp for nearly any performance, practice, or recording situation.
Lots of tone shaping tools including SWR's exclusive Bass Intensifier circuit make it a working bassist's dream machine. It sounds huge but is pleasingly portable.
- 260W of power
- 2 - 10" Eminence speakers and Le Son TLX-1e horn tweeter
- Tilt-back legs
- Black carpet covering
- Stamped grille
- SWR preamp
- with Aural Enhancer
- Bass Intensifier circuit
- Wedge EQ circuit
- Side-mounted monitor input jack
- 3-Band Active EQ
- Headphone jack
- Effects Send & Return
- Unbalanced 1/4" & Balanced XLR Lines out
You can't beat it for huge bass tone. Order today.
- Controls: Variable Tweeter Attenuator
- Frequency Response: 98dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 63Hz and 18.5KHz)
- SPL: 98dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 63Hz and 18.5KHz)
- Weight: 85 lb.
- Dimensions: 23"W x 17"H x 16-1/4"D