- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Octavius Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H13489 000001000 H13489000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The T-Rex Octavius is a tri-tone generator with a perfect set of controls and a brilliant BOOST function. Octavius gives you everything you could wan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Triple your impact.
The T-Rex Octavius is a tri-tone generator with a perfect set of controls and a brilliant BOOST function. Octavius gives you everything you could want in octave generation-plus incredible T-Rex tone.
Octavius lets you get that classic octave-down effect you'll recognise from Hendrix' "Machine Gun" and other recordings. But it also lets you add in a high octave so you can hit your audiences with a sonic wall of 3-octave lead lines.
You can mix the octaves however you want to create your own signature sound. And the pedal features a controllable boost button to help you lift your solos up above the mix.
An octave divider or any other pedal is only as good as it sounds, and you can count on Octavius to deliver all the warm, vintage-sounding tone you'd expect from T-Rex.
Octavius tri-tone generator has 4 controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX and BOOST.
The LO OCT knob lets you set the volume of the lower octave signal produced by the pedal.
The HIGH OCT knob controls the volume of the higher octave signal produced by the pedal.
The balance between the levels of these 2 knobs is what creates your particular octave-divided sound.
The MASTER MIX knob lets you set the overall volume of your low and high octaves compared to your direct signal.
Use the BOOST knob to control the output of your octave-divided sound. The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- Low and High octave circuits
- Master mix and Boost controls
- Battery or DC powered
- Rugged construction
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC, 800 mA external power supply. Runs on 100/115/230V AC/50-60Hz, dependent on country
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8,5V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 155 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,7 Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9-12V DC Jack
- Controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX, BOOST
- Size Box: Box 100x120x35mm + switches and knobs
- Weight: 660 grams packed in box
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.