- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Replicator Junior Analog Tape Echo Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47006 000000000 K47006000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those players that are intrigued by the tape echo concept of the T-Rex Engineering Replicator, but do not feel the need for all the bells and whi...Click To Read More About This Product
Get analog tape delay in a board-friendly size.
For those players that are intrigued by the tape echo concept of the T-Rex Engineering Replicator, but do not feel the need for all the bells and whistles, the Replicator Junior is just the ticket.
Equipped with the same basic circuit as the big unit, you still get all the goodies that a tape echo offers, without spending too much pedalboard real estate or money. We kept the most important controls and features, so it's a no-brainer in use.
A single playback head with three controls for level, feedback and time makes tweaking a set-and-forget affair. It does not get any simpler than this. T-Rex added tap tempo, kill-dry switch and a saturation control, to make the pedal useful in various setups and to make it easy to adjust the unit for optimal sound.
To avoid accidental knob movements, the controls can be pushed in so they sit flush with the top of the enclosure.
Dive into a very special world of reels, rollers, motors and the unmistakable sound of a true tape echo that's ever so slightly uneven, lo-fi and unpredictable.
- True, 100% analog tape echo pedal
- Single playback head
- Controls for saturation, effect level, feedback and time
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Push-in knobs avoids unwanted movement
- Made in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: 500K ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: 1K ohm
- Power supply (included): 12V DC, center negative
- Current draw @ 12V DC: 200mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 8.7V p-p (12dBu)
- External connectors: input, output, DC inlet
- Controls: delay time, feedback, delay level, saturation, kill dry
- Pedal size incl. knobs: 3.15 x 6.85 x 6.89 in. (80 x 174 x 175 mm)
- Weight: 3.19 lb. (1.45 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.