- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Tonebug Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H13978
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tonebug phase shifter adds a dynamic undulating dimension to your sound. Phasers have been around since the late 60s and are instantly recognizab...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An Effective Phase Shifter With Modern And Vintage Modes.
The Tonebug phase shifter adds a dynamic undulating dimension to your sound. Phasers have been around since the late 60s and are instantly recognizable as a signature part of many great guitarists' sound, including Brian May and Eddie Van Halen.
The T-Rex Phaser gives you everything you need for a gorgeous phased sound using just two simple controls: RATE and DEPTH. And it sounds great no matter which settings you dial in “ from a deep, slow rotation to a light, "watery" shimmer.
Phaser comes with two modes: Modern and Vintage. Choose Modern for a crisp, thick-sounding phase, and Vintage for that classic analogue vibe.
Phaser is part of the T-Rex Tonebug series, a growing line of pedals that combines the classic T-Rex tone found in our high-end pedals with intuitive, uncomplicated controls “ all at a price that any guitarist can afford.
- Modern and Vintage modes
- Rate and Depth controls
- Battery or DC powered
- Rugged construction
Add new dimensions to your sound. Order today.
- Input Impedance@1KHz: Higher than 1mOhm
- Output Impedance@1KHZ: Lower than 1kOhm
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 75 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p: 2,5 Vp/p
- Battery Type: 9V battery 6F22 Alkaline
- Battery Life: 0.5 to 1 Hours
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9V DC Jack (center pin negative)
- Controls: On/Off, Rate, Modern, Vintage, Depth
- Size Box: Depth 120mm, Width 78mm, Height 60mm
- Weight: .404kg