- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taurus Tux MK2 Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J35904 000000000 J35904000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TUX compressor-limiter is specially engineered for dynamic sound modification. It uses a passive, sound transparent optical system designed not t...Click To Read More About This Product
Bring out the best features and character of your guitar's sound.
The TUX compressor-limiter is specially engineered for dynamic sound modification. It uses a passive, sound transparent optical system designed not to alter the original sound and making it virtually noiseless.
Tux operates in two different switch selectable modes:
SOLID - clean, pure sound, very dynamic with a distinctive punch
TUBE - compression characteristic for tube design. This option gives a harder compression and warmer sound.
- Level: Overall effect volume
- Character Switch: Solid and Tube
- Compress: Compression level (ratio) adjustment
- Range: Bandwidth range of compressed sound adjustment, the sound can be compressed in the whole band, or only to a limited bandwidth (band-threshold)
- Punch: Attack’s dynamics adjustment. Soft - fast attack/Sharp - slow attack
- Power Supply Voltage Range 9–12 V: Any power supply with power rating between 9–12 V can be used
- Polarity Auto Detection: Allows using either center-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC Assistant: Protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6 V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.