- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taurus Zebu MK2 Reverb Delay Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J35888 000000000 J35888000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zebu MK-2 is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effects powered by high quality 24bit Digital Signal Processor.The Zebu MK-2 design allo...Click To Read More About This Product
Delay and reverb combined with an incredible 24bit digital signal processor for unbelievable signal fidelity.
The Zebu MK-2 is a fusion of Delay and Reverb stereo digital effects powered by high quality 24bit Digital Signal Processor.
The Zebu MK-2 design allows the use of both effects simultaneously and mix them with the original sound of your instrument.
Zebu's output allows Mono or Stereo configuration settings.
- Reverb: Time range (0.5 -10 seconds)
- Delay: Time range (50–1000ms) 60bpm–1200bpm
- Balance: Mix between Reverb and Delay
- Repeat: Controls the number of repeats (feedback) in the Delay effect (0-90%)
- Effect: Determines the overall signal level of Delay and Reverb effect
- Power Supply Voltage Range 9–12 V: Any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12 V can be used
- Polarity Auto Detection: Allows using either center-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC Assistant: Protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is <6 V the effect is automatically switched to "bypass" mode
- Mono/Stereo mode output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.