- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Cinders Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J46647 000000000 J46647000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Cinders Overdrive is the perfect tool for blues shredders and retro rockers. Its all-analog circuit convincingly recreates the warm harmonic distorti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautifully transparent overdrive that conjures up smokey blues and classic rock tones.
Cinders Overdrive is the perfect tool for blues shredders and retro rockers. Its all-analog circuit convincingly recreates the warm harmonic distortion associated with hard-pressed tube amps. And its responsiveness… man! Whether you pick the strings with a dust broom or with a fire iron, Cinders Overdrive keeps up. And thanks to a super wide gain-range your tone will stay transparent at all times.
The Warm Sound of Tubes
If you love the sound of a hardworking tube amp, you´re going to love Cinders Overdrive. Even at bedroom levels you´ll be able to get the warm tube sound you´re after!
You Can’t Have Too Much Transparency
Some overdrives bring a cloudiness to chords. But Cinders Overdrive doesn´t! Rest assured: Your playing won´t get lost in the mix.
Classic Tone -Modern Features
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that Cinders Overdrive is equally roadworthy and pedal board friendly.
Backstage Pass - All Access
So simple to use, yet so much tone under the hood. Let's have a look at how you tame this tone beast
Controls the amount of overdrive. Set it low for a bluesy tone – set it high for scorching distortion.
Controls the volume. Simple as that.
Controls the amount of high end in your signal. Set it low for a classic ´Woman Tone´ - Set it high to cut through the mix like a razor.
- Transparent Tube-Like Overdrive
- Super Wide Gain-Range
- True Bypass
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.