Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ditto Jam X2 Looper Effects Pedalfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Get your feet on this updated gem.
-Dedicated Start/Stop Button
-Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
-Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
Start Where We Began
Guitarists love Ditto Looper like nothing else. Its ultra simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs resonated with guitarists around the world. So why mess with what we nailed the first time?
Effects need to make sense, and the resurgence of loopers fueled by Ditto Looper had more and more guitarists scream: loop-laden effects please! DITTO LOOPER X2 allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
Free Your Mind
Your loops are a reflection of you. So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn’t make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs. Small sentence, huge advantage for gigging musicians!
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility – you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off,
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.