- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26733 000000000 L26733000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sou...Click To Read More About This Product
Get your feet on this updated gem.
The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sounded great. What would possibly be better? Well, how about all of that, plus new, next-level looping features forged from pure awesome?
-Dedicated Start/Stop Button
-Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
-Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
Start Where We Began
Guitarists love Ditto Looper like nothing else. Its ultra simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs resonated with guitarists around the world. So why mess with what we nailed the first time?
Effects need to make sense, and the resurgence of loopers fueled by Ditto Looper had more and more guitarists scream: loop-laden effects please! DITTO LOOPER X2 allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
Free Your Mind
Your loops are a reflection of you. So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn’t make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs. Small sentence, huge advantage for gigging musicians!
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility – you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off,
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.