- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Ditto Stereo Looper Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J22331 000000000 J22331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packing a wealth of cool creative features the Ditto Stereo Looper will see you jam along with the cream of the crop in music today via the innovativ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The popular Ditto Looper now with stereo I/O and backing tracks to help you play along to your favorite artists.
Packing a wealth of cool creative features the Ditto Stereo Looper will see you jam along with the cream of the crop in music today via the innovative StarJam feature, while creating multi-layered masterpieces in seconds flat. But first and foremost, the Ditto Stereo Looper is here to give all you loop lovers what you've been craving the most - dirt simple looping in stereo.
Ditto Through and Through
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's why even though TC Electronic added some features, they've preserved everything that's good about the original Ditto Looper: the ultra-simple design, the 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs - all packed in a highly pedal board-friendly enclosure. So if you liked Ditto Looper, you'll love Ditto Stereo Looper.
You - In Stereo
There's nothing like that super-wide sonic perspective you get from a stereo rig, it just rules. So why should stereo devotees not have a high-quality compact looper just like the mono-riggers? That's why Ditto Stereo Looper offers first-rate stereo I/O options alongside True-Bypass, Analog-Dry-Through, the option of running on a 9V battery and 24-bit uncompressed audio for maximum you. So loop that E-chord and be blown away over and over and over again.
Rock With The Best
In order to progress as a musician you need someone that constantly pushes you and your creativity to its very limits and beyond, and who's better suited to do exactly that than the world's greatest musicians? Enter StarJam, a cool and innovative concept that lets you load pre-recorded loops made by the likes of John Petrucci, Steve Morse, Guthrie Govan and Paul Gilbert into Ditto Stereo Looper, supplying you with hours of inspiration so you can progress to the next level. The Digital Stereo Looper can't promise fame, glory and hot tubs, but it should be an instant boost in creativity and fun.
How Do You Ditto?
Ditto Stereo Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Ditto Stereo Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop. Ah, if only life were this simple.
- Super intuitive - Made by guitarists for guitarists
- Stereo I/O
- Loop Import/Export and backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs
- Compact design
- Audiophile approved 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
- True-Bypass and Analog Dry-Through
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional power supply unit (sold separately)
Add the Ditto Stereo Looper to your signal chain. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.