Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay and Looper Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 Delay and Looper Effects Pedal$219.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This flagship delay and looper will expand your creativity in new ways.
Open Delay Buffet
Flashback 2 X4 features a colorful palette of studio-grade delays, including the all-new and improved Analog and Tape delay algorithms, which set a new standard in realism. TC Electronic's hauntingly, lush Crystal algorithm, developed around their proprietary polyphonic octave algorithm from the lauded SUB ‘N’ UP Octaver, creates an other-worldly shimmer that is as inspiring – as it is spine-tingling! Plus, they added a brand-new dual delay algorithm with two individual engines for intertwining 2 echo lines at the same time – for epic Gilmour-esque soundscapes. Flashback 2 X4 is even backwards compatible, which means you can still use the original Flashback presets you know and love.
When your creative juices are really flowing, and you’ve got gallons of hot adrenaline rushing through your fingertips, you need the ability to adjust your settings quickly and dynamically. Flashback 2 X4’s dedicated tap tempo switch lets you stomp out any time signature you want for airtight echoes that right on the beat. There’s even a convenient global tempo mode that lets you sync up all of your delay presets in about 2 seconds.
Once you get into the deep magic of delay tones, you won’t want to limit yourself. Flashback 2 X4 lets you link a preset to each of the 3 MASH switches for fast and easy toggling between tonescapes. A nifty little mini-switch lets you toggle between preset banks 1 and 2 for a total of 6 sumptuous delay presets on speed dial. Holding down the Tap footswitch lets you switch banks mid-song for an instant change of echo.
Making it Personal
TonePrints are addictive. When you can customize your effects in minutiae, going back to predetermined settings can be hard. That’s why TC Electronic expanded the X4 design to hold a whopping 6 TonePrint slots, giving you the freedom to fill up your preset bank account with your own range of fine-tuned, unique delay tones. And since there’s a modulation engine in Flashback 2 X4, you can even make a dedicated chorus or flanger TonePrint if you like. Go ahead – make this pedal your own!
Thrice the MASHing Capacity!
TC Electronic is crazy about the MASH footswitch and its sonic possibilities! As the flagship of TC Electronic's delay pedal range, it seems only fitting that they decked out Flashback 2 X4 with no less than 3 MASH switches. Each footswitch holds a delay preset and the ability to control 3 parameters at once by varying your foot pressure on the switch.
Crossing T’s & Dotting Eighth Notes
Whether you like your delay for subtle slap backs, thickening that heroic spandex solo, or for a full-out fusillade of fiery echoes that pulsate to the beat – Flashback 2 X4’s got what you need. You can even have them all programmed next to each other as presets. With 11 subdivisions including a custom setting you can dial on yourself, Flashback 2 X4 makes it easy and convenient to achieve any kind of delay effect you can imagine.
True to Tone
With optimized headroom, True Bypass or Buffered Bypass switch and Kill-Dry on/off, this pedal guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. And, no matter if the pedal is on or off your precious dry sound is always passed through the pedal unharmed in all it’s pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TonePrint means signature effects – and signature effects means truly creative tones. From classic innovators to the guys shaping the future of music, TC Electronic asked the coolest artists around to come up with their customized signature version of a TC Electronic effect – and make them available to you for free!
Download the free TonePrint app for Android and iPhone, choose the TonePrint you want to hear and beam it instantly from your phone through your guitar’s pickup into your TonePrint pedal. No cables needed!
Your Vision, Your Sound!
Music is the truest expression of self – that’s why it is your right to have your effect sound the way YOU want it to, no holds barred. With the TonePrint Editor you have full control over all effects parameters – so you can create your own signature TC sound.
Call or click to order today!
Flashback 2 X4 Delay and Looper Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Legendary delay pedal with 3 pressure-sensitive footswitches, new algorithms and 6 presets
- 3 footswitches with MASH let you toggle between delay sounds instantly
- New pristine Crystal algorithm along with hyper-realistic Analog and Tape algorithms
- Preset bank switch lets you easily access up to 6 stored delay presets
- 10 quality delay types plus 6 TonePrint slots that let you store effects and artist TonePrints
- Dedicated tap tempo switch keeps your delay effects right on the beat
- MASH footswitches give you powerful effect-specific real-time parameter control
- Subdivision knob with 11 tempo settings for a wealth of rhythmic delay possibilities
- Craft delays and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint App (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path when delay is on
- Expression pedal and MIDI inputs control parameters and preset changes remotely and lock delays to external MIDI tempo
- 40 second looper with footswitches for Record, Play/Pause, Play Once and Undo/Redo for total creative freedom
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.