- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay & Looper
- Write a Review
- H89525 000000000 H89525000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Flashback X4 Delay & Looper combines four Flashback delays plus a 40-second looper with 'undo' function into one amazing pedal that takes del...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four Flashback delays combine into a comprehensive, TonePrint-ready mega delay with 15 different delay types and a looper.
The Flashback X4 Delay & Looper combines four Flashback delays plus a 40-second looper with 'undo' function into one amazing pedal that takes delay to a place it has never been. TC Electronic made sure the Flashback X4 delivers the legendary TC quality at every turn. From the awesome digital 2290 sounds to beautiful analog tape echoes and more exotic vibes of a reverse delay, it contains virtually every delay sound under the sun - past, present and future. It's even equipped with four TonePrint slots that can be loaded via smartphone or USB port.
This cornucopia of delays also allows players to switch between three customs presets that can be as different and varied as they need them to be. The tap tempo allows you to easily set delay times, sync up with a drummer, or match delays to your guitar rhythms or solo ideas without taking your hands of the guitar or bending over the pedal. Simply tap the tempo with your foot and get on with things! It also allows for MIDI clock sync - perfecting delay times to your exact wishes. You can change presets and control X4 externally, for example if you wanna have it in a rack or safely in your backline.
In Flashback X4, the delay engine is completely separate from the one handling looping so there is total dedication to the sound you want to get and the cool ability to add delay to your loops. Flashback X4's total dedication to delay shines brightly in the expression pedal input. Many guitarists dream to have direct control over delay parameters and Flashback X4 gives you exactly that. But it's just not one parameter you can control, you can choose to control either the delay time, the feedback or the delay level of your sounds, giving you unprecedented control. Whatever your set-up or situation, Flashback X4 can adapt and guarantee optimal signal integrity - via small dip switches, Flashback X4 can be set to either True Bypass or Buffered Bypass.
- TonePrint enabled
- Beam enabled
- Pedal simple - don't read, rock!
- Three Presets
- Tap Tempo
- 15 Delay Types
- 40 second looper with undo function
- Independent loop and delay engines
- True Bypass (optional buffered)
- Expression pedal input
- Stereo in- and output
- MIDI enabled
- Subdivision selector including dual delay
- 9 Volt DC power supply included
- Humongous headroom
Delay done right. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.