- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Honey Pot Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47856 000000000 K47856000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic Honey Pot Fuzz is the kind of fuzz box that blurs the lines between fuzz and distortion in a most pleasing way.There’s plenty of vo...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a wide range of musical fuzz tones from one board-friendly pedal.
The TC Electronic Honey Pot Fuzz is the kind of fuzz box that blurs the lines between fuzz and distortion in a most pleasing way.
There’s plenty of volume on tap. It’s just begging for a loud tube amp to really open up and breathe. The range of gain in this Honeypot goes from a slight gritty grind, almost like an overdrive, and all the way to massive walls of sticky honeycomb-structured distortion with seemingly endless sustain and a tone that’s fat and nasty but with thick, sweet highs.
Honeypot from TC Electronic covers a wide musical territory that spans all the way from The Black Keys and The White Stripes to '90s alternative rock all the way up to the Dark Side Of The Moon with a beautiful creamy and vibrant sustain.
- Heavy sounding fuzz pedal with massive wall of tones
- Dial in massive amounts of gain that makes the angels sing
- Enjoy almost endless sustain as heard on classic alternative rock recordings
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.