- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Pipeline Tap Tremolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36317 000000000 K36317000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The widely anticipated Pipeline Tap Tremolo takes the vintage warmth that made the tremolo effect so iconic and pairs it with a modern edge for more ...Click To Read More About This Product
Hang 10 with this hugely versatile tap tremolo pedal.
The widely anticipated Pipeline Tap Tremolo takes the vintage warmth that made the tremolo effect so iconic and pairs it with a modern edge for more radical situations.
Pipeline has both soft Vintage sine waves and solid Square blocks available at the flick of a switch and with up to 6 dBs of boost you'll never sound thin or deflated.
The footswitch is tap tempo-enabled for fast tempo adjustments and the Subdivision knob lets you splice the tempo into seven inspiring rhythmic accents.
And last but not least: it's TonePrint-enabled, giving you an endless array of possibilities in a little box that won't put a ding in your board.
Custom Carved Barrels
The Custom mode lets you program your own subdivision pattern.
Using the free TonePrint Editor, you can sequence up to 4 bars of different subdivisions for a copacetic quilt of tremolo chunks.
It could be two bars of 8th notes, third bar is 16th notes, and the fourth bar is 32nd notes. Or the other way around!
Release your inner dubstep demon or practice your robo-vocabulary for the technological singularity!
Tap Tempo and Drop In
With tap tempo and a versatile subdivision knob, you have all of your rhythmic proclivities on board and easy to get. We loaded the tap function into the standard footswitch so it won't eat too much pedalboard space.
Just hold down the footswitch for two seconds, light turns green, and you can tap the tempo you want.
After that, use the Subdivision knob to give your tremolo the right rhythmic stutter, befitting the situation.
Trim the Surf with TonePrint
Using the mini toggle switch you can unlock a wealth of chilled-out TonePrints from our local tribe of tone surfers.
Using TonePrint Editor will fold out the Pipeline like a toolbox of tremolo.
For example, you can mix two different tremolo pulses for super gnarly and eccentric curve shapes.
Each pulse can have its own individual shape, speed and phase.
This makes it possible to emulate the classic light bulb based opto-tremolos, like the Shin Ei Univibe, with its "double dip"-shaped waves.
- Vintage and Square Modes
- Tap Tempo
- Customizeable tremolo shapes and sequences
Call or click to order today!
- Top-notch and innovative tremolo pedal
- Choose from 7 different singular or combined subdivisions to custom tailor your waves
- Adjust 4 different subdivisions in succession with inventive Rhythmic Sequencer to create cool patterns
- Vintage mode offers carefully sculpted American style amp-tremolo for classic sounds
- Square mode produces a hard tremolo for more aggressive and modern sounds
- TonePrint Technology enables a wealth of previously unobtainable tremolo-tones
- Intuitive controls featuring Speed, Depth, Volume, Subdivisions and toggle switch between modes
- Footswitch lets you tap tempo to desired tremolo speed
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.