- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Shaker Mini Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J08379 000000000 J08379000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Shaker Vibrato has been the sleeper hit of the TonePrint series. Guitarists love adding the life and vibe of both subtle and pronounced ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The same awesome vibrato sound as the original, just in a smaller pedal.
The original Shaker Vibrato has been the sleeper hit of the TonePrint series. Guitarists love adding the life and vibe of both subtle and pronounced vibrato effects - and rightly so! From classic Leslie-type tones and cool Mellotron vibes through the fragile "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"-type sounds or a modern ˜bottom of the ocean' swirl, Shaker Mini Vibrato delivers in a pedal so small, there's no excuse to not add it to your board!
Size matters in all aspects of life. More volume is better than less and 2 guitars are better than one. But when it comes to pedals, a tiny form factor combined with a great sound is the clear winner for guitarists - so that's what they've provided!
TonePrint - Signature Effects
Shaker Mini Vibrato is TonePrint enabled. This means you get the revered TC sound multiplied to infinity with rockstar-customized versions of the best vibrato sounds known to guitarkind- free of charge!
Time To Shake Things Up!
From a subtle warble to Leslie sounds, Shaker Mini Vibrato does what it can to liven things up! From the killer stock sound to an endless world of TonePrints, you're got everything you need to add some subtle vibes or kick up a storm!
- TonePrint enabled - load Shaker Mini Vibrato with your favorite artist's tone.
- Free TonePrint Editor to create your own custom vibrato pedal.
- Beam enabled - send TonePrints to Shaker Mini through their free TonePrint for iPhone and Android.
- Ultra-small footprint - so wear tiny shoes!
- True-To-Tone: True Bypass and Analog-Dry-Through
- DC adapter sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.