- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Spark Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H82611 000000000 H82611000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic Spark Booster guitar effects pedal works great as an always on type of effect, adding life, grit and compression to your sound in a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cut through any mix with heaps of clarity and be heard like never before.
The TC Electronic Spark Booster guitar effects pedal works great as an always on type of effect, adding life, grit and compression to your sound in a way that oozes tone. Add body, punch and warmth to pickups and drive amps to peak performance. The Spark Booster also shines when used as a pure level boost. It's the perfect tool to prime solos, highlight parts and add dimension to your amp or distortion pedal.
The level knob allows you to add 26 dB of boost, raising the volume without altering the character of your tone. The Gain knob is perfect for adding a hint of breakup or slight compression to a clean amp.
The active EQ controls consist of Bass and Treble knobs. They form the perfect tone-shaping tool and amplify frequency areas, as well as be used to create deep, extended lows or to add beautiful top-end sparkle.
A toggle switch allows for three settings. The Clean setting boosts your signal equally across the frequency spectrum. The Fat setting fattens up sounds and adds life and punch to your sound, and allows for precise tonal shaping with the EQ and Gain knobs. The Mid-boost section provides a bump in the mids.
It's the fourth entry for Overdrive/Distortion pedals in the TC Electronic compact pedal series. Based on the runaway success of the classic-sounding Dark Matter Distortion, the more modern voiced R¶ttweiler Distortion and the MojoMojo Overdrive.
- 26 dB of boost.
- Level knob
- Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds.
- Add grit, life and compression to your tone
- Add body, punch and warmth to pickups
- Active EQ
- True bypass
- DC adapter sold separately
Add a new dimension to your sound, call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.