- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Spark Mini Booster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96620 000000000 H96620000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You love your amp, but when you jump on a lead, you just need a little more of it. There's more to tasty boosting than just brute force though. The T...Click To Read More About This Product
You love your amp, but when you jump on a lead, you just need a little more of it. There's more to tasty boosting than just brute force though. The TC Electronics Spark Mini Boost gives you a vicious 20 dB of boost and then some.
Tone To The Bone
With a full 20 dB of boost, Spark Mini Booster is a great clean booster. But that's not all it does - keep turning that knob and it'll start working its magic driving gear into peak performance! No matter what your style or set-up is, this musical miracle will maximize your potential but let your core tone shine through unaltered.
Are You Ready For PrimeTime
PrimeTime is a radical new feature that will excite guitarists around the globe. Basically, Spark Mini Booster instantly understands whether you want the pedal to be permanently on when you hit the footswitch, or just for as long as you hold the footswitch down. Which totally rocks for both 'always-on' and 'emphasizing passages' situations.
Discrete Is The New Pronounced
By adding a discrete, fully analog circuit, Spark Mini Booster adds a purely magical sense of life and excitement to your gear and tone. Each part of the circuit is carefully selected, from transistor to capacitor and from resistor to diode. What does that mean? Sweet, pure tone in all of its glory in an unparalleled clarity with zero coloration. Whether you want to make things sing or roar, this circuit ensures to maximize your tone.
- 20 dB of boost
- Level knob - boost levels or drive amps to peak performance
- Prime-Time - seamlessly toggle between latching and momentary modes
- Place after existing distortion/overdrive to enhance drive sounds
- Add grit, life and compression to your tone
- Add body, punch and warmth to pickups
- True bypass
- DC adapter sold separately
Make the most of your boost. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.