- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Sub 'N' Up Mini Octaver Effect Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35817 000000000 K35817000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TC Electronic pocket-sized pitch-shifting Sub ’N’ Up Mini Octaver features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigg...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome octave effects in a board-friendly size.
The TC Electronic pocket-sized pitch-shifting Sub ’N’ Up Mini Octaver features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigger brother for awesome octave sounds, including your choice of the amazing Sub ’N’ Up TonePrint octave tones. Add to this pitch perfect accuracy, flawless polyphonic tracking, an authentic old-school monophonic algorithm—and you've got the impossibly small, penultimate octaver for your crowded pedalboard.
- Hugely popular octave pedal in mini version offers flawless polyphonic tracking and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Dedicated bass TonePrints swap upper octave for a P.A.-rattling, Richter-scale-breaking 2 octaves down
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedalboard
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.