- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Vortex Flanger TonePrint Series Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H71379 000000000 H71379000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This TC Electronic Vortex Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal will take you from a classic flange sound to a 747 taking off! Vortex Flanger allows you to to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A downright psychedelic flanger that goes from subtle swirl to full-on, 747 take-off sounds.
This TC Electronic Vortex Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal will take you from a classic flange sound to a 747 taking off! Vortex Flanger allows you to toggle between a classic flange or a through zero tape-flange plus a custom TonePrint of your choice, while the Speed, Depth, Feedback and Delay-Time controls give you a creative and expansive palette of tonal options.
Vortex Flanger is built with guitarists in mind; so it features a small footprint, easy-access battery hatch and is built with the highest-grade components. Vortex Flanger has a true bypass design, and features analog-dry-through.
This pedal ranges from a brain twisting through-zero-flange tape echo over more contemporary sounds to an all-out flange-war, which ensures you will always be able to find the appropriate flange for the job at hand. Vortex Flanger's through-zero option also gives you the ability to get both a negative and a positive effect to your flange sounds, while the other options allow you to go from a classic tube-type flanger to a more soft sounding tape flanger. The knobs allow you to set the speed of the modulation, but also the depth and the intensity, giving you a set of well-rounded controls. You are also able to set the delay time, which is they key to finetuning the effect, no matter if you're going for subtle flanging or more extreme jet flanging sounds. Finally, the Feedback knob allows you to feed the modulated signal back into the pedal, which basically gives you more of everything that's so cool about flanging.
But there is more to Vortex Flanger than meets the eye. It's called TonePrint. Via a simple USB-connection, TonePrint allows you to download custom tunings made by your favorite guitarists straight into your pedal, easy, free and fast. A vast and ever-expanding roster of the finest guitarists alive are working to give you their custom TonePrint settings.
- TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- 2 flanger types - wide range of sounds from classic rock rhythm to the roar of a 747 taking of.
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Speed, Depth, feedback and Delay Time controls - a creative and expansive palette of tonal options
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
- DC adapter sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.