- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Richie Kotzen OMG Signature Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19910 000000000 J19910000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not simply a pedal with his name slapped on it, the Richie Kotzen Signature OMG Pedal was an intense collaborative effort. Richie, who has ears like ...Click To Read More About This Product
Boutique-quality, all-analog overdrive designed for easy use on the road or in the studio.
Not simply a pedal with his name slapped on it, the Richie Kotzen Signature OMG Pedal was an intense collaborative effort. Richie, who has ears like a bat, was characteristically meticulous about every detail. It took many prototypes to get the OMG pedal to sound -- and feel -- the way Richie wanted it. Named not only after one of his songs, "OMG" is a perpetual exclamation whenever one hears Richie play.
The all-analog OMG has a unique, slightly asymmetrical distortion that emulates single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. It is designed to articulate every nuance of Richie' dizzying playing style.
¢ TONE: Specialized voicing for adjusting the high-end and mid-range. At max, it' flat. As you reduce the setting, it decreases the high-end without losing mids or getting muddy.
¢ GIRTH: Custom designed active mid-range control for compatibility with tube amp tone stacks. Cut or boost from 12 o™clock.
¢ DRIVE: Adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed. Highly interactive with the level of your guitar. For instance, you can clean up the amount of distortion by decreasing the guitar' volume (except in very extreme settings) without having to change the setting on the pedal. Conversely, you can increase the amount of distortion by simply increasing the guitar' volume.
¢ BOOST: Kicks in up to 28dB of preamp gain when the OMG is engaged. This wide range facilitates feedback and sustain. Activated via its own footswitch, you can also use Boost independently from the effect for a clean boost.
- 100% analog circuitry
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- 1/4" high-impedance input
- 1/4" low impedance output
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Actual size: 3.75" x 4.75" x 2"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Operable with 9V battery (not included) or optional DC power supply
- (Tech 21 Model #DC2, also sold separately)
Add this fantastic pedal to your board with a quick or call today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.