Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
An all-in-one pedal with a tube amplifier emulator and four essential effects just like the rig Kotzen plays himself.
While Richie primarily uses his RK5 live in conjunction with his standard amp rig, this sleek, compact unit embodies an entire rig on its own. At its heart, is the all-analog SansAmp, which makes it possible to go direct to a PA or mixer. For effects, you have the essentials: a reverb, a delay with tap tempo, a powerful boost, and Richies Signature OMG overdrive.
For fly gigs across the globe, jamming at the local hang, and last minute sessions, youll be the first one ready to go. You can stop stressing over what to pack and agonizing over what to leave behind. You can stop dreading cheesy backline loaners and overheating at the mere thought of your touring rig going down. Just pop your RK5 into your guitar case and head for the door.
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones with 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal and emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts
- OMG overdrive, based upon Richie' Signature OMG pedal, brings in the organic distortion of single power tube Class A amplifiers, but with a tighter, quicker and snappier response. Includes Level, Tone and Drive controls
- Boost, within the OMG section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain
- It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal and voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures
- Dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance
- All-analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel
- All-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- 1/4" high-impedance input
- 1/4" low-impedance output
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included œauto-switching 12V DC power supply which self-adjusts to 100V-240V and can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 2.5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
Add to your rig for amazing tone control.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.