- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI Rackmount Bass Tube Amp Emulator
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 480223 000000000 480223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tech 21 Sansamp RBI Rackmount Bass Tube Amp Emulator puts all of the preamp tone-shaping and fattening control of the popular SansAmp Bass Driver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A truckload of bass rigs in a single rackspace!
The Tech 21 Sansamp RBI Rackmount Bass Tube Amp Emulator puts all of the preamp tone-shaping and fattening control of the popular SansAmp Bass Driver DI in a single rackspace and adds a host of new features: a dedicated mid control; individual level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the PA; effects loop; Mix 50/50 switch; 2 XLR outputs, one with level selection and a buffered unaffected XLR for running a dry signal to another channel. It also has 2 footswitch inputs: on/off and an output for chaining and toggling between 2 SansAmps.
- Puts all of its predecessor's preamp tone-shaping and fattening control in a single rackspace
- Dedicated mid control
- Individual level control for the XLR out to optimize your amp's output relative to the PA
- An effects loop
- Mix 50/50 switch
- 2 XLR outputs, one with level selection and a buffered unaffected XLR for running a dry signal to another channel
- 2 footswitch inputs: on/off and an output for chaining and toggling between 2 SansAmps
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.