- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Throne Room Pedals Atom Blaster Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J04942 000000000 J04942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perhaps one of the most useful pedals you never knew you needed on your pedal board. At only 1.5 x 3.5³, some may wonder how Throne Room packed so mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This tiny pedal packs a huge explosion of sound.
Perhaps one of the most useful pedals you never knew you needed on your pedal board. At only 1.5 x 3.5³, some may wonder how Throne Room packed so much explosive power into such a tiny little box. They have created a monster that will push any tube amp to the brink of explosion. In fact, this little thing has so much power the first one they built caught on fire. Seriously.
Put this pedal at the end of your chain and you'll get the exact same thing but LOUDER! A lot louder. Earplugs possibly recommended for your neighbors. Perfect for naturally overdriving a tube amp, to stand out in solos, to use as a line driver, or to remedy conservative church sound techs who prefer the electrics a bit too low in the mix - if you know what we mean! Just step on this thing and enjoy about 35dB of an atomic boost however you like!
Throw this nuke before your overdrives or distortions and make them sound like they'll melt at any moment. Also get more clipping tones out of your overdrives and distortions. They may sound like a whole new pedal!
- 35dB of boost
- Place it before or after your overdrives and distortions to find the perfect sound
- Very tiny footprint to save space on your pedal board
Order yours today!
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.9 x 2 in
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Switching: True bypass
- Jacks: Neutrik, 1/4"
- LED: Red
- Finish: Durable powder coated
- Wiring: Military grade point-to-point wiring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.