Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tone King Ironman II Mini Power Attenuatortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Cut down the volume of your tube amp without losing tone.
Keep your tone and your hearing
With the modern demand for quiet performance stages, tube amp volume can be a problem; but, with the Ironman II Mini’s 6-step attenuation and 3-position presence switch, when the sound engineer inevitably asks you to turn down, you’ll keep all of that cranked-amp tone.
Feel like plugging straight in
The Ironman II Mini’s reactive load technology is crucial for maintaining the feel and response of your tube amp. Tone King has tuned this complex technology to react to your amp’s natural changes the same way as a standard speaker, keeping your amp feeling like your amp.
Ready for the stage and the studio
The Ironman II Mini’s floor pedal form factor puts its footswitchable 3dB/6dB solo function safely on your pedalboard, perfect for boosting a solo or balancing different guitars’ outputs; and, it’s just as at home in the studio thanks to a line-level DI output.
- Reactive load technology responds to your power amp just like a speaker
- Maintains the feel and response
- Completely transparent on all 18 attenuation settings (three levels of 6)
- 6-step attenuation offers volume settings for every gig, session, or jam
- 3-position presence tames the high end
- Pedal format puts this attenuator on your pedalboard
- Footswitchable 3dB/6dB Solo can be used in a variety of ways
- Line-level output works great with impulse response technology for recording
Call or click to order today!
Ironman II Mini Power Attenuator Specifications:
- Rated for 30-watt, 8 Ohm amplifiers
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 8" x 3"
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.