- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toneworks Ampworks Bass Modeling Signal Processor
- Write a Review
- Product 150321
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You can use the Toneworks Ampworks Bass Modeling Signal Processor to create 11 of the most sought-after bass amp sounds and combine them any way you ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The bass player's secret weapon for stage and studio!
You can use the Toneworks Ampworks Bass Modeling Signal Processor to create 11 of the most sought-after bass amp sounds and combine them any way you like with 10 cab models and a rich variety of effects. Eleven preset programs provide quintessential settings for each amp model and you can store two of your own. Knob-based interface provides quick, intuitive editing. Headphone jack, selectable outputs, footswitch for bypass, and three settings, plus battery and AC power.
- 11 amp sounds
- 10 cab models
- Variety of effects
- 11 preset programs
- 2 programmable presets
- Knob-based interface
- Headphone jack
- Selectable outputs
- Footswitch for bypass
- Battery and AC power
For masterful recordings and spot-on stage covers, this little unit can't be beat. At this price it's a steal. Order today.
- Programs: 2 user, 1 manual, 11 preset
- Input: Bass input (mono 1/4" jack)
- Output: Line/headphone dual-purpose output (stereo 1/4" jack)
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries (allows approximately 10 hours
- of continuous use) or separately sold AC adapter (KA 191)
- Dimensions: 5.67"W x 3.07"D x 1.89"H
- Weight: 0.49 lbs.