- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot AH1000-12 1000W Bass Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Product 480093
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AH1000-12 delivers a massive 1000W (2x500W) of power for the demanding bassist. Each internal output stage uses MOSFET technology and incorporate...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Trace Elliot's AH1000-12 has the power and features pro players want.
The AH1000-12 delivers a massive 1000W (2x500W) of power for the demanding bassist. Each internal output stage uses MOSFET technology and incorporates a dual-tube driver stage for signal pre-conditioning. The 12-band EQ delivers more control over your sound. 6 footswitchable features include Pre Shape for the classic Trace sound, Valve to add warmth or overdrive, a dual band compressor with separate hi and lo bands, a sophisticated effects loop, and an output mute.
- 1000W of power (2x500W)
- MOSFET technology
- Dual-tube driver stages for signal pre-conditioning
- 12-band Trace Elliot graphic equalizer
- Dual-band compressor with separate hi/lo controls
- Sophisticated effects loop (hi-pass/lo-pass/full range outputs, left/right/mono returns, series/parallel switch, loop level control)
- Electronically balanced XLR DI outputs for pre-EQ and post-preamp left/right
- Left/right line outputs
- 6 footswitchable features include Pre Shape, Valve, dual-band compressor, sophisticated effects loop, and output mute