- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot ELF 200W Micro Bass Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- #J51291 000000000 J51291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Weighing just 1.6 pounds, the revolutionary Trace Elliot ELF is small enough to fit in your back pocket. Its remarkable technology and size make it t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Huge sound and power from a head you can put in your pocket.
Weighing just 1.6 pounds, the revolutionary Trace Elliot ELF is small enough to fit in your back pocket. Its remarkable technology and size make it the most portable, gig-worthy bass amplifier ever made. It’s an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isn't willing to compromise on tone or performance.
Designed in the U.K. and the U.S., the ELF produces a solid, fan-cooled 200 continuous watts RMS at 4 ohms. The switch mode power supply has thermal as well as over-current protection, and the gain knob features a bicolor LED that turns red when the preamp compressor engages. The unique input gain has three regions of operation - uncompressed, variable multiband compression, and overdrive. In terms of sonic quality, the ELF has a clean signal path with simple controls, making it easy to achieve a professional bass tone. The 3-band rotary EQ has three proprietary Trace Elliot filters: low center (80 Hz), mid center (500 Hz) and high center (4.2 KHz). Studio-quality XLR outputs, with a ground lift switch, ensure the tone the player has on stage is the same tone in the PA. There’s also a headphone output to enable quiet practice. The ELF provides all of this versatility in a unit that measures a trailblazing 1.35-in. x 6.75-in. x 4.10-in.—today the smallest bass amp in the industry.
The ELF comes with an embroidered nylon carrying case, an owner’s manual CD-ROM that includes the REAPER DAW and Peavey ReValver amp modeling software, and a Union Jack sticker that reminds of Trace Elliot’s U.K. roots.
- Power: 200W
- Single channel
- Single input
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume
- XLR outputs with ground lift
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 6.75 in. x 1.35 in. x 4.1 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.