- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trace Elliot Transit B Bass Pre-amp and Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51294 000000000 J51294000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Trace Elliot Transit B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist. Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band se...Click To Read More About This Product
Dial in your bass tone with this portable, versatile preamp and effects pedal.
The Trace Elliot Transit B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist. Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band semi-parametric EQ and dual band Compressor are easy to use and easy to tweak on the fly. Features like Drive with blend control and built-in bass enhancement add to the tonal options available. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need.
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Passive/Active switch
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve
- Drive control with blend knob, footswitchable
- 5 band semi-parametric EQ with defeat switch
- Dual band compressor with defeat switch
- Mute/Tune switch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Line level, instrument level and dry outputs
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Dimensions (pedal only): 12.3 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.3 in. (312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.18 kg)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.