- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TWA Fly Boys Guitar Overdrive Pedal
- Write a Review
- J10555 000000000 J10555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get your wings with the TWA FLY BOYS mini pedal collection! Great sounding, ultra-compact and super-affordable, FLY BOYS offer up boutique tone and f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Attain a versatile range of dirty tones for a variety of musical styles.
Get your wings with the TWA FLY BOYS mini pedal collection! Great sounding, ultra-compact and super-affordable, FLY BOYS offer up boutique tone and features at a fraction of the boutique price!
TWA FLY BOYS feature a lightweight, extruded aluminum chassis thats the perfect size for crowded pedal boards or long-distance travel gigs. Quality components and a bullet-proof construction assure reliable performance while True Bypass switching keeps your tone clean and clear.
The FB-02s Warm setting emulates the legendary œ808 overdrive sound; ideal for use with single coils, this setting is also perfect for pushing a tube amp over the top.
The Hot setting has all the snarl and sizzle of a maxxed-out Twin, complete with a healthy volume boost and increased low-end response: Use with Humbuckers for a thick classic rock tone with plenty of sustain.
Both settings retain the original character of your guitar and amp and respond effortlessly to picking dynamics.
Warm setting delivers 808 overdrive sound and pushes tube amps to their limits
Hot setting delivers a volume boost and increased low-end response
Small size saves space on your pedal board
Call or click today to order!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.